None of you people read my blog anyway, so I guess that's what maybe made me feel less bothered about posting. I guess after my last post life got that little bit more stressful, what with exams and coursework deadlines etc etc. But yeah, things have been very intense in the last few months.
Ciara's been bitching and moaning at me for not posting, and she just told me to check out her blog for something that my mind has already decided to forget. Anyway, I've realised for a while that she creeped on Mel a bit, but bloody hell! I scroll down and see picture after picture of Mel and wow, Mel, run. Just run while you still can.
I'm still not so sure about this blogging shit, I don't have a very interesting life at the moment, and I'm so sure none of you people want to read about my boring days, or my unimportant opinion on books/films/songs etc etc.
I dunno, we'll see how the mood takes me...
I have NOT bitched! I mentioned it once! *hmph*!
ReplyDeleteI always read your blog :) And I like to read about your days, and your opinion. I like how you don't shy from giving your opinion. Not in a bitchy way either, you just don't change your it just to match other people, to feel more accepted or to make inside jokes with people and all that rubbish.
Mel is awesome. Don't tell Libby because she wouldn't be pleased, but I'd have her babies if she'd have me. I'd have to fight it out with Maurice, Jo, Kate and loads of others first though. I'd try to get you to back me up but if you knew Mel better you'd want her babies too - and there's no way any of us would beat someone as amazing as you.
You did bitch a bit! And made me feel awful, but after a month I guess you have up haha!
ReplyDeleteAnd well if you'll read it then I'll carry on, I just don't want to bore people, I don't have the most exciting life so yeah.
I won't tell Libby, I rarely even speak to her if I'm honest. I'd back you, Mel is amazing but I'm sure I won't want her babies. Plus, even if I did, you know full well that one of you guys would win, as we all know I'm not amazing to be fair Ciara :)
Don't make me argue this with you. You're fantastic. -_-
ReplyDeleteI wont make you argue. There's no argument. I'm right ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't think of anything witty to reply, so I shall content myself with a simple "You're wonderful"
ReplyDeleteOooh actually, see; my lack of imagination is proof you're better.
You wont win, you said yourself that I don't change my opinion ;)
ReplyDelete*won't
ReplyDeleteAhemm i read your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteDo you?!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ciara, "When you can't win an argument, correct their grammar instead"
ReplyDeleteDid I send you that?! Whoops! I hoped Mel would see it and understand. Shit, I didn't think you would lol!
ReplyDeletei read your blog you nob.
ReplyDelete