Monday, 15 August 2011

New releases...

I actually use my twitter now. That's right. I've finally found a bloody use for it, and in a way, it's better than blolgging. I like blogging every now and then, when I have something interesting to say, or when something happens that I can write a load of shit about. However, I can't really rant fully here, I'd feel like I'm being a pain posting short meaningless posts, and I don't want my blog to be related to one liner depressing posts. SO, I use my twitter for that crap. One liners to just get it out of my head, rather than bottleing it up. I don't care what people think because hardly anyone is on twitter, and hardly anyone follow me, and it doesnt matter if people read it or not, I just post it because I want to get it out. For example, a post saying 'You're pathetic.' I don't have to explain who it's about, but I can openly moan and bitch about them. It works well for me so far, we'll see how long it lasts.

Post again soon when something interesting happens to me... BYE.

3 comments:

  1. I have twitter :) - @hanmacz <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I follow youuu :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion you always have something interesting to say.

    ReplyDelete