Day 03 - A Song That Makes You Happy - Newton Faulkner - People Should Smile More
It's not a song I can listen to to MAKE me happy. Those of you who know me know that when I'm unhappy I can't be doing with really happy stuff. It's unnatural.
However, it is very positive and just generally a nice song. Not everyone's cup of tea I can imagine.Day 04 - A Song That Makes You Sad - Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
This doesn't make me that sad to listen to, but the lyrics really get to me. Although if you flicked through my ipod almost 3/4 of the songs have lyrics that sum up my life and are pretty depressing. Missy Higgins is one of y favorite artists though. Love her.
I will actually post tomorrow. Promise. I don't have a life anymore so I have nothing better to do, apart from coursework. OH THE THRILLS.
No comments:
Post a Comment