Sunday, 20 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 6

Okay it took me a while to think of one, so don't moan if it's a little random.

Day 06 - A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere - Nevershoutnever - Can't Stand It
Nevershoutnever were a little obsession of mine this time last year. This song was played an awful lot to be honest. But anyways, in June last year, literally like 2 days after my last GCSE exam I went to France with Hannah and some people from school. Anyway, we got the ferry from Dover to Calais and drove down on a coach to south france. We made a quick stop at a petrol station thingy about an hour and a half into France at like 1.30am. This is the song that was playing on the radio in the shop. And therefore this is the first song I heard in France so it reminds me of France now :L

I'll link it just in case you fancy a listen. That way you don't have to go all the way to youtube and search it. That's how nice I am ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment