So last night was Comic Relief. Normally I watch it every year with the mother, but she decided she'd be on Amsterdam this year, so I had to record about 8 bloody hours worth of TV for when she's back. So not only was I not out on a Friday night, I was without Comic Relief, and therefore without any entertainment. So I decided to entertain myself.
I decided to bake a cake. And before you all judge me, I'm actually bloody good at it. Anyways, the last 3 or 4 times, all of my chocolate chips sunk. However last night, I tried something different. BAM. No sinking chocolate chips. (Yes that's right, this is what my life has come to).
Anyways, I woke up pretty early today, well, early for me on a Saturday. 10am. The weekend where I have like 3 pieces of coursework due on Monday the weather is LOVELY. I'm not even joking you, the weather hasn't looked this cheerful for so bloody long. So I've come to the conclusion that today will be a FML day. We've also run out of yogurt. So far this day couldn't get much worse. Unless it turned out that I had to donate an organ or a body part. Then it could probably be worse.
So, Day 5...
Day 05 - A Song That Reminds You Of Someone - Taylor Swift - Tell Me Why
Now before you all start getting nosey, I'm not telling you who. I don't even care if it's defeating the point of the question. To be fair, it didn't ask me to say who. But it's pretty obvious that it's negative by the lyrics. It's from a pretty crap time of my life and I suppose it could also count for 'A song that makes you sad', it's not a generally sad song, just in the context of my memories it is. It doesn't sound like an emotional song, but the lyrics for me mean an awful lot.
Anyway, give it a listen if you want. Swift's not everyone's cup of tea, personally, she's my lyrical idol. But hey, each to their own. You may like it. You may not. I don't really care :L
Hannah Montana is wearing MY JEANS!
ReplyDeleteDon't.
ReplyDelete