Firstly, if you're one of those people who think I won't stick to this. Fuck you.
My new year resolution, that I shall start tomorrow, is to do 10k on the exercise bike every day. If I miss a day, the next day I have to do the amount that I missed plus the amount for that day. To be honest, I know what I mean and don't really care if you don't understand it because, quite frankly, it's not your resolution.
ANYWAY, this is all in my hopes to lose weight, I know I can do it, and I'm determined to, so I'm going to. Now all I have to do is address my unhealthy relationship with food.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and that you all have a great new year. Just keep that determination to stick to your resolution, even if you stick to it just to prove to the people who don't think you can!!
Until next time my beautiful readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment