Sunday, 20 March 2011

One more for today...this time I am sorry.

So, thank you to all of the people who follow. Your lives must be as dull as mine if you have nothing better to do than ready this crap. But thanks all the same :)

Today has been pretty unsociable. I should have spent all day ding my coursework, yet I somehow managed to have gotten to 7pm and STILL not have finished. Basically, as Mum is in the land of Amsterdam living on her houseboat for a long weekend, Dad and I have decided to do something nice for her to return to. Yesterday the bathroom ceiling was "repaired". It wasn't like falling down, but it needing sanding and repainting. Anyway, that was done. Then today, Dad and I did a bit of plumbing, that's right, I was plumbing. We fitted a new wall radiator thingy-ma-bob. This took us all day, because my Dad, being the man that he is, decided that the instrustions were "just a rough guideline" and that we "don't need them". Being the woman that I am, I knew this would be trouble from the start. After hours of turning the pressure up and down and filling holes and screwing things and cutting pipes. It was done. Now before you all start, I know how extremely lady-like plumbing is, and what can I say? In my defence, my brother's a giant lazy shit, and my Dad wanted some help. To completely distroy my argument, I kinda enjoyed it.

Anyways, because of today's plumbing session I haven't done my coursework. So I'm caffined up to my eyeballs and am not planning on getting any sleep tonight. Don't expect any cheeryness from me tomorrow motherfuckers.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjU8KAhwdDM&feature=relmfu

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - Just his reaction to the Glee thing :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching Mrs Brown's Boy's on Iplayer, think you might like it :) Quite funny.

    ReplyDelete